Seeking Expressions of Interest for new opportunities.
Strategic Reform is a SME Canberra based consultancy firm experiencing strong and continual growth, and we are seeking Expressions of Interest from individuals who believe they have the skills, attitude and aptitudes that we and our clients value.
Downloadable document: Strategic Reform Positions – Expressions of Interest
Seeking Expressions of Interest
We are seeking new team members at various levels for the following opportunities:
- Change Managers
- Project / Delivery Managers
- Business Analysts
- User Research Analysts
- Technical Writers
Our Approach – The Aptitudes We Want
We understand that consulting is not a stand-alone skill that can be achieved through qualifications, and Strategic Reform therefore seek individuals with particular traits and aptitudes, rather than just direct consulting experience. We invest in all of our staff and their professional and personal development, and will support the right people on their journey to becoming exceptional consultants.
We believe Exceptional Consultants have the following aptitudes:
- Strong critical analysis and appraisal skills.
- Ability to identify root causes of issues.
- Ability to work within various methodologies and frameworks.
- Ability to quickly understand and meet specifications and guidelines.
- Conceptual thinking – understanding issues at an intellectual and practical level.
- Creative problem solving – thinking both within and outside the box.
- Empathy and intuition – understanding peoples’ motivations and perspectives.
- Advanced interpersonal skills – reading and responding to verbal and non-verbal communications.
- Excellent time management and workload prioritisation.
Our Culture – The Attitudes We Want
At Strategic Reform, we value our culture and are seeking individuals who will engage in and enhance our strong team and working environment. We value individuals who:
- Work steadily through challenges and issues.
- Engage in risk with deliberation and courage.
- Seek continual learning and development opportunities.
- Work well and are motivated under pressure.
- Commit to delivering outcomes for the business and client.
- Support others to achieve their goals.
- Are enthusiastic, team-orientated and good humoured.
If you think that you can add value to our business and are interested in becoming part of our team, please provide us with your CV and a short response detailing your particular combination of skills, aptitudes and attitudes to firstname.lastname@example.org.